Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
Application Forms - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
Application Forms - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
Application Forms - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Application Forms - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies Application Forms - Page 2 Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button Application Forms - Page 2 Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

Application Forms

+21
Thunter
Skyfall
Blizzard
Hazel
Layla
Gary
Connor
Mystique
MeowMeow
Lucha
Medusa
Tsukikanji
Rex*
Nightshade*
Ken'ichi
Radioactive
Shadow
Niamh
Sollei*
Alastrine*
Hurricane
25 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Application Forms - Page 2 Empty Application Forms

Post by Hurricane Mon May 20, 2013 6:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome! I'm glad you've come to join the Australian Paws Pack! Hopefully, this will turn out to be a great RolePlaying site, where all of you can have fun. It seems big and complicated at first, but don't be afraid to hop in and join the action! We'll just need to ask you to do a few things before you can start;

1. Make an account on the site, using your future canid's name as a username. This part is pretty simple, though if you do need help, feel free to join the Chatbox and ask. One of the Consiliums or the Leader will be on if you have any questions at all regarding joining, or anything else for that matter!

2. Read through the 'Rules' topic! This is important, as we wouldn't like to ban anyone on the site, and the rules are very important here! You should also read through the Information topic, and the Regulations topic, to make sure that you're following all the rules we've set up. (Be sure to check back to these, as they might change frequently.)

3. You're ready to start filling out the form for your canid! Though it isn't required, try to be as detailed as possible so we know you're a good fit for our RolePlay. While filling out your form, make sure you type 'Superman' for the "Secret Answer" question! This way we know you've read the rules here. Now, don't go cheating and reading the other posts! The answer is subjected to change every week or so.

You have to fill out an application to start RolePlaying, and if you don't feel comfortable posting it here, don't hesitate to PM me (Hurricane), or the Lead Consilium (Lucha)!

Good luck to all of you, and see you soon!
-Fos/Hurricane and the Consiliums

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Canid Species[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]History[/b]:
[b]Description[/b]:
[b]Rank Wanted[/b]:
[i][b]Who You Gonna Call?[/b][/i]:
[b]How Active Are You? [i](1-10)[/i][/b]:
[b]How Did You Find Us?[/b]:
[b]Were You Invited? [i](If so, by who?)[/i][/b]:

Last edited by Hurricane on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Application Forms - Page 2 Empty Re: Application Forms

Post by Hurricane Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:40 pm

It's fine, Ken'ichi, but just make sure to check next time.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:04 pm

Tsukikanji wrote:Name: Tsukikanji
Name Meaning: Moon Star in Japenese
Canid Species: Northern wolf
Description: white wolf with ocean green eyes
Rank Wanted: The highest you can give
Who you gonna call?:  ' Not Adam '
How active are you? (1-10): 8 or 9
How did you find us?: Roaming found this other site and saw you on affliates..
Were you invited?(If so, by who?): by myself ;3
Okay, I see you have edited it. Accepted. ^_^ Welcome to APP, Tsuki.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Name: Medusa (full name is Medusa Ikana Aikrwarr)
Canid Species: Grey wolf
History: More will be shown in bio, but the essence of it is that she was born on the wrong side.
Description: Medusa is a dark, oily black, with golden-brown eye. You heard me correctly - eye, not eyes. After an...accident when she was younger, she lost her right eye, leaving just scar tissue and an unsightly scar behind. She is bulky, but not overly so, and is of average height.
Rank Wanted: A fighter rank, please.
Who you gonna call?: Not Adam
How active are you? (1-10): 10
How did you find us?: Via Bamboo on dA.
Were you invited?(If so, by who?): Bamboo c:

Medusa
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Medusa wrote:Name: Medusa (full name is Medusa Ikana Aikrwarr)
Canid Species: Grey wolf
History: More will be shown in bio, but the essence of it is that she was born on the wrong side.
Description: Medusa is a dark, oily black, with golden-brown eye. You heard me correctly - eye, not eyes. After an...accident when she was younger, she lost her right eye, leaving just scar tissue and an unsightly scar behind. She is bulky, but not overly so, and is of average height.
Rank Wanted: A fighter rank, please.
How active are you? (1-10): 10
How did you find us?: Via Bamboo on dA.
Were you invited?(If so, by who?): Bamboo c:
Ah, accepted, Medusa. A fighter, huh? I suggest you try out Akinyemi, though if Medusa wants to use her bulk for a good cause, she could be a powerful Jagter (hunter). c:

Once you've posted your biography, you may begin to RolePlay. Please remember to have at least three (3) sentences in each of your posts! ^^ Hope you enjoy what we have to offer.
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

http://wolflvr7373.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:59 pm

Thank you, Kylie. Akinyemi sounds more her. :3 Thanks for accepting me, I'll start posting her bio.

Medusa
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:20 pm

I've checked your biography, and just needed to say; It's wonderful. Very detailed. ^^

Again, welcome! c:
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Medusa Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:16 pm

Thank you! :3 I spent the better half of an afternoon working on it while doing my homework. xD Thanks for the welcome.

Medusa
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Application Forms - Page 2 Empty MeowMeow Bio

Post by MeowMeow Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:24 am

Name:MeowMeow
Canid Species: 50%Arctic wolf-25%Mackenzie Valley Wolf- Other 25% unknown
History: MeowMeow was just a little pup when humans started to take over there home. Her parents had died trying to defend there territory but there was to many of them. A young house cat named Lillian had raised her and named her MeowMeow.
Description: A white tiny little wolf with some grey and light blueish eyes.
Rank Wanted:Not sure
Who you gonna call?: 'Not Adam' if this is not the answer i'm very confuzzled ^.^
How active are you? (1-10): maybe a 8
How did you find us?: Deviant Art
Were you invited?(If so, by who?): Myself

Last edited by MeowMeow on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
MeowMeow
MeowMeow

http://soul-of-the-clans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:28 am

Glad to see dA is helping us out! Accepted MeowMeow c: Welcome to APP!
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Application Forms - Page 2 Empty Mystique's Application

Post by Mystique Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:46 pm

Mystique's Application

Name: Mystique
Canid Species: Dingo/Red Fox Hybrid
History: Mystique was born in a random Australian forest in a little rocky den.Mystique was the first pup to be born out of her 5 other siblings who unfortunately didn't even last 10 minutes after birth for some odd unknown reason.Mystique's parents were Stormy,her Red Fox father,and Annie,her Dingo mother.When Mystique was just 6 weeks old,Stormy and Annie were killed overnight by predators,and Mystique found herself injured badly by the predators,but luckily didn't die.Mystique then turned around and saw her parents' carcasses laying there in the red sand of Australia lifelessly.Mystique then turned back around and trotted away,with her head down low in an obvious sign of sadness.Mystique then found a rocky den that was just a bit bigger than her parents' little rocky den.Mystique then decided to stay at the rocky den until she was about 10 months old to go find a male during mating season.Mystique didn't find a male,she just got lost in the Australian forest.Mystique then eventually found her way out of the area,but as Mystique walked around,she couldn't see her rocky den.All she saw was the trees,bushes,and prey of the Australian forest,with the predators far away from where Mystique herself was walking.When Mystique was a year old,she still couldn't find her rocky den.Huh,how strange,all of this time has passed and I still can't find that rocky den... Mystique thought to herself.Mystique then decided to stay in a big bush,and tried to pretend hard like it was a gigantic rocky den.Now,a year has passed since Mystique was just a year old,and now Mystique is 2 years old and no longer stays in the big bush,and has finally found her rocky den.
Description: Mystique is a 2 year old female Dingo/Red Fox Hybrid who has an aggressive/feral personality and for her looks,some Red Fox markings with a Dingo-colored coat (which is of course a tannish coat).Mystique is also a rather brave girl,as Mystique is barely afraid of anything.Mystique is also a good fighter and a good hunter as well.
Rank Wanted: Akinyemi
How active are you? (1-10): 10 c: (NOTE: I won't be active during mornings though for 2 reasons 1:Mon-Fri reason= School and 2:Sat-Sun reason= I sleep in :3)
How did you find us?: I was just searching for canid roleplays on the internet.
Were you invited?(If so, by who?): Nobody c:
Mystique
Mystique
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Accepted. Welcome to the pack!
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:04 pm

Name: Connor, basically my very known nickname
Canid Species: Gray and Erausian Wolf Hybrid, I believe
History: I was basically born in a small tribe-guided pack, in which I knew my father was from another part of the world. I discovered my hidden future, in which I could be a great warrior and protect my similars, and I departed not long after I grew up.
Description: I'm a brown male, with a darker brown snout, ears, and tail tip. Nothing else.
Who you gonna call?: Not Adam...!?
How active are you? (1-10): 7-9
How did you find us?: DeviantART, yes. XD
Were you invited?(If so, by who?): I wanted to invite myself, and I did.
Other: Mind if I have Connor have a sheep-wool made small jacket? :3 Assassin's Creed 3 references o:
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:16 pm

Connor wrote:Name: Connor, basically my very known nickname
Canid Species: Gray and Erausian Wolf Hybrid, I believe
History: I was basically born in a small tribe-guided pack, in which I knew my father was from another part of the world. I discovered my hidden future, in which I could be a great warrior and protect my similars, and I departed not long after I grew up.
Description: I'm a brown male, with a darker brown snout, ears, and tail tip. Nothing else.
Who you gonna call?: Not Adam...!?
How active are you? (1-10): 7-9
How did you find us?: DeviantART, yes. XD
Were you invited?(If so, by who?): I wanted to invite myself, and I did.
Other: Mind if I have Connor have a sheep-wool made small jacket? :3 Assassin's Creed 3 references o:
Accepted; welcome to the Australian Paws Pack, Connor! However, I have absolutely no idea how your character can bare wearing a sheep-wool sweater in Australia. You will have to PM Hurricane about that, since I don't know if 'sweaters' are considered a valid accessory. Before mentioning anything about a sweater or other accessory in the RP, be sure you get an 'OK' from the Leader. ^^

You may now post you character's biography at the Males Section. c:
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:55 am

Yay, another person with a character called Connor that's based on Connor. x'D
    Welcome to the pack~
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:37 pm

Name: Gary
    Canid Species: Though he is a mix of many breeds, Gary's most dominant subspecies is the Timber wolf.
    History: In the beginning, Gary was born into a pack with his mom and dad. He was raised by them and lived with them. Gary was an aspiring scholar, hoping to one day mentor others with his intellect. But his role wasn't all that defined him -- he had a best friend. He and his friend did everything together, from chores to duties. As time elapsed, they became closer and more alike. They were almost brothers. But alas, out of the blue Gary decided he was becoming obsessive. He cut all connects with his friend and went into rejection. His dreams collapsed, as he was stressed and struggling. His scores showed it too. Suddenly, his friend disappeared. This punch hit Gary harder than anything else, and he ran off to disappear too, unable to think straight. He threw himself into a river for an easy way out. Somehow, he survived. He was caught on a branch a little down the stream and woke up to a new, strange, unidentified sector of land.
    Description: Gary's coat holds a great deal of hues. Ranging from a light cream color to a deep charcoal shade, he is almost a walking gray scale. He, however, is mostly the bright, creamy white that is most visible against his worn, earthy pelt. The shadows, where his body lacks sun, fall too a deep oaken brown or an opaque mahogany. A dull but mesmerizing gold, Gary's delicate eyes contradict with the rest of his slick, bulging framework.  
    Rank Wanted: Skreeil (or, if I am mistaken, the equivalent of a messenger)
    Who You Gonna Call?: "Not Adam"
    How Active Are You?: A seven or an eight, but my activity is liable to fluctuate due to school.
    How Did You Find Us?: Via deviantART and my own creative inquiry.
    Were You Invited?: No: I registered per my own accord.
Gary
Gary
Skreeil

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:27 pm

/Gary wrote:

Name: Gary
    Canid Species: Though he is a mix of many breeds, Gary's most dominant subspecies is the Timber wolf.
    History: In the beginning, Gary was born into a pack with his mom and dad. He was raised by them and lived with them. Gary was an aspiring scholar, hoping to one day mentor others with his intellect. But his role wasn't all that defined him -- he had a best friend. He and his friend did everything together, from chores to duties. As time elapsed, they became closer and more alike. They were almost brothers. But alas, out of the blue Gary decided he was becoming obsessive. He cut all connects with his friend and went into rejection. His dreams collapsed, as he was stressed and struggling. His scores showed it too. Suddenly, his friend disappeared. This punch hit Gary harder than anything else, and he ran off to disappear too, unable to think straight. He threw himself into a river for an easy way out. Somehow, he survived. He was caught on a branch a little down the stream and woke up to a new, strange, unidentified sector of land.
    Description: Gary's coat holds a great deal of hues. Ranging from a light cream color to a deep charcoal shade, he is almost a walking gray scale. He, however, is mostly the bright, creamy white that is most visible against his worn, earthy pelt. The shadows, where his body lacks sun, fall too a deep oaken brown or an opaque mahogany. A dull but mesmerizing gold, Gary's delicate eyes contradict with the rest of his slick, bulging framework.  
    Rank Wanted: Skreeil (or, if I am mistaken, the equivalent of a messenger)
    Who You Gonna Call?: "Not Adam"
    How Active Are You?: A seven or an eight, but my activity is liable to fluctuate due to school.
    How Did You Find Us?: Via deviantART and my own creative inquiry.
    Were You Invited?: No: I registered per my own accord.
Alright, Gary. You've been accepted. Please post your biography at the Males section of Canids' Biographies. Once you have posted that, you may begin to RolePlay.

Thanks for joining! ^^
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Oh alright!
Thank you for the acceptance.
Gary
Gary
Skreeil

Back to top Go down

Application Forms - Page 2 Empty Application

Post by random33 Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Name: Kai
Canid Species: Maned Wolf
History: A tall maned wolf from Africa was shiped to Australia.
Description: just a regular maned wolf.
Rank Wanted: Dief
Who You Gonna Call?: Not Adam
How Active Are You? (1-10): 8
How Did You Find Us?: Kyle's Profile on DA
Were You Invited? (If so, by who?): No

random33

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Considering this is no the complete form, not accepted. Sorry! Please fix it.

And do you happen to have a character name Anarchy?
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:03 am

I hope you are accepted, Kai.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:35 am

Good luck in acceptance
Gary
Gary
Skreeil

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Hurricane wrote:Considering this is no the complete form, not accepted. Sorry! Please fix it.

Yes I am Anarchy, I just forgot to log into the account when I applied :3 I will make a complete form then I guess, even though I am pretty sure I copied/pasted the right one.

History: Kai used to live in the plains of Africa until he was captured by humans and sent to Australia to see how he could cope in a new environment. In addition to his probing, he has a microchip implanted in his left shoulder that send satelite signals to the humans about his location. He now seeks out a way to get rid of it.
Description: Tall light orange male with dark black paws, tail tip, ears, main, and a halfmoon shape on his chest. He also has a white underbelly.
Who You Gonna Call?: Quesito
How Active Are You? (1-10): 6 or 7
How Did You Find Us?: Bamboo's DA Page
Were You Invited? (If so, by who?): Um, not really, unless you consider me finding you guys by Bamboo in invitation?
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Anarchy wrote:
Hurricane wrote:Considering this is no the complete form, not accepted. Sorry! Please fix it.

Yes I am Anarchy, I just forgot to log into the account when I applied :3 I will make a complete form then I guess, even though I am pretty sure I copied/pasted the right one.

History: Kai used to live in the plains of Africa until he was captured by humans and sent to Australia to see how he could cope in a new environment. In addition to his probing, he has a microchip implanted in his left shoulder that send satelite signals to the humans about his location. He now seeks out a way to get rid of it.
Description: Tall light orange male with dark black paws, tail tip, ears, main, and a halfmoon shape on his chest. He also has a white underbelly.
How Active Are You? (1-10): 6 or 7
How Did You Find Us?: Bamboo's DA Page
Were You Invited? (If so, by who?): Um, not really, unless you consider me finding you guys by Bamboo in invitation?
I'll go ahead and accept you, Kai. Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! While we can't really change your name and we can't change your rank, you'll continue to have your original username and color, but you can continue to post your biography.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Name: Hazel
Canid Species: Timber Wolf
History: Hazel was born in Scotland. Her den was in a small forest that was located right outside Glasgow. The forest was in a small village with a population of about 8,800 people which is quite small if you say that around 5 people live in 1 house. There is a nature trail that went right through the forest and humans and their dogs came on walks. Hazel's mother was aware of this and how some teenagers manage to find their way off of the trail so she hid the den so it was almost impossible to see. Wolves are extinct in Britain so Hazel and her family were the only pack in the UK. When she was old enough Hazel would wander off and secretly watch the humans with two large curious chocolate coloured eyes but one day she was caught. A woman, her child and their dog all spotted her and phoned the council and they had her and her family removed out of the village. Her family was separated, her mother flied over to Sweden, her sister to flied over to Germany, her brother shipped over to Africa and she was flown over to Australia.
Description: Hazel has a mixture of brown colours on her pelt and has two large chocolate coloured eyes which have witnessed a lot of things. She has a white sock and pelt. Hazel is quite small and is very petite.
Rank Wanted: Newcomer
How Did You Find Us?: Heard you mentioned on ASP before and wanted to join

Last edited by Hazel. on Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hazel
Hazel
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:14 pm

Hazel. wrote:Name: Hazel
Canid Species: Timber Wolf
History: Hazel was born in Scotland. Her den was in a small forest that was located right outside Glasgow. The forest was in a small village with a population of about 8,800 people which is quite small if you say that around 5 people live in 1 house. There is a nature trail that went right through the forest and humans and their dogs came on walks. Hazel's mother was aware of this and how some teenagers manage to find their way off of the trail so she hid the den so it was almost impossible to see. Wolves are extinct in Britain so Hazel and her family were the only pack in the UK. When she was old enough Hazel would wander off and secretly watch the humans with two large curious chocolate coloured eyes but one day she was caught. A woman, her child and their dog all spotted her and phoned the council and they had her and her family removed out of the village. Her family was separated, her mother filed over to Sweden, her sister to flier over to Germany, her brother shipped over to Africa and she was flown over to Australia.
Description: Hazel has a mixture of brown colours on her pelt and has two large chocolate coloured eyes which have witnessed a lot of things. She has a white sock and pelt. Hazel is quite small and is very petite.
Rank Wanted: Newcomer
How Did You Find Us?: Heard you mentioned on ASP before and wanted to join
Accepted. Welcome to the pack, Hazel! As soon as any of the other Consiliums are online, your name will be changed accordingly and your rank will be changed. You can continue to post your biography and roleplay.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum