Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
The Twisting Den - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
The Twisting Den - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
The Twisting Den - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Twisting Den - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies The Twisting Den - Page 10 Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button The Twisting Den - Page 10 Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

The Twisting Den

+15
Gary
Radioactive
Bamboo
Hazel
Haytham
Connor
Mbaya
Skyfall
Layla
Lucha
Alastrine*
Fos
Ken'ichi
Enzie
Hurricane
19 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Twisting Den - Page 10 Empty The Twisting Den

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 12:05 am

First topic message reminder :

This den is a maze of tunnels intertwined with each other, only the members knowing how to get through it without being lost. A small hole in the roof lets water drip into the den and leaves a large pool of water for the canids. This is the main roleplay area.

Prey: W.I.P

Predators: W.I.P
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

The Twisting Den - Page 10 Empty Re: The Twisting Den

Post by Layla Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Layla's ear twitched, but she sat up, unfazed. "For someone receiving so much sympathy, you sure could give a rabbit's dung! All I was trying to do was comfort you!" She rose to her paws. "My fur is golden, Hurricane's isn't." Is this dog color blind? Layla thought bitterly. She didn't feel like showing her submission anymore. Even complete strangers would know not to get on her bad side.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyfall Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:37 pm

Skyfall noticed a new pack member. Strangely, the newcomer almost looks a bit like Hurricane. Skyfall trotted to the newest member to introduce herself.
Skyfall
Skyfall
Jagter

RolePlay Information
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kaylainy5

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Hazel padded into the territory. She hadn't yet been accepted but she had a pleasant conversation with a full member. The air was quite warm for this time of year but afterall, it is Australia. It was probably snowing heavily back in Scotland. Hazel could not decide whether she preferred the warmth or the cold. Probably the warmth would be any sane wolf's answer but, for some strange reason, Hazel preffered bouncing about playfully in the snow. She noticed another wolf (Skyfall) and was just about to walk up to her before she hesitated. This wolf could be anything but friendly so she became quite wary of her. Hazel was always cautious of others.
Hazel
Hazel
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyfall Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:16 pm

"Hello," Skyfall said to the female. "I'm Skyfall. What's your name?" Skyfall is determined to know all of her pack mates' names since she's been here for a few days now. Skyfall is learning how to be brave on the day she met Ken'ichi.
Skyfall
Skyfall
Jagter

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:22 pm

(I'm assuming you're talking to me? cx)

Hazel was surprised to see a pack member walk up to her. "Oh, hello." She said, shyly. She stared down at her paws for a moment and took a deep breath. She would have to stop behaving like a timid pup if she wanted to make friends. She looked back at the female with her dark russet eyes. "Ahm Hazel. Ah apologise in advance if it's hard for ye to understand meh."
Hazel
Hazel
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Haytham Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:23 pm

"Ohh, so you do want to be forever alone then," The dark coloured male responded, a smirk still present on his features. "That's such a shame," He twitched his tail, and then stood up, his eyes still scanning the territory for anything interesting. Nothing. He looked back at Connor. "What exactly do you do around here?" Haytham mumbled.
Haytham
Haytham

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:19 pm

Connor, without any other options, nodded. "Yes, I am used to that way" he mumbled, eyeing Haytham. He was not used to calling him 'father', or anything similar to that. He listened, and just kept his silence, watching how his father's gaze roamed the territory. He stood up as soon as his father questioned him. "Well, we stay together as one and survive" he said, rather bored.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyfall Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:46 pm

"That's okay." Skyfall said. "I'll do my best to understand." Skyfall began to like Hazel. She thinks that Hazel can be a great friend once she gets to know her.
Skyfall
Skyfall
Jagter

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Connor watched as Hazel approached a few members, then gazed back to Skyfall, then Lucha, then Layla. His eyes fooled him as he realized the pack was being filled with females. He shook his pelt, and sat down, glancing at Haytham. He rolled his eyes at him, then watched the pack members, one by one. 'Maybe Haytham-- I mean, my father, is right' he thought, 'the lack of romance in my life is taking effect.' He blinked, and shoved his thoughts off. 'But not for now' he thought.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:11 pm

(Hazel, she meant me :3)
Layla let out another growl and turned around, brushing her tail against Hurricane's pelt. Her dark green eyes glowing with irritation, and her pelt on end, it should give the vibe not to mess with her. Sure, she wasn't a wolf, but Hurricane would know from their puphood that she has a nasty bite and a feisty personality if you tick her off.

Usually, Layla was sweet tempered and docile, not unlikely to share her opinion, but when she's mad, she's like a wildfire in a forest of dead brittle trees.

She glanced over her shoulder one last time, nearly forgetting about what was in front of her. When she snapped her head back, it was too late. She let out a yelp of surprise as she crashed into a large brown wolf (Connor).

Immediately she dropped into a submissive position. "So'ray mate!" she cried, letting her accent kick in. It had been a while since she ever needed to talk, seeing as after her father disappeared she was all alone, but she was glad to be speaking what she felt was normal. "You okay?"
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:15 pm

Connor soon felt a gentle push on his side, as seemingly the new female crashed into him. He kept his balance, having more weight and strength to keep standing. He looked at her, then glanced at Haytham, before nodding. "I'm alright" he stated, "if I may ask the same to you" he finally said, hoping to receive a reply, but rather waiting for his father's reaction.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:19 pm

"Yeah, I'm al'ight," she murmured quietly. "My name is Layla, Hurricane's sista. Wa's yours?"
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:29 pm

Connor nodded, again. He cracked one of his bones after so many nods. He stretched his muscles, and switched his attention to Layla. "Connor, this old furball's son" he said, pointing to Haytham. He eyed back to his father, and narrowed his eyes, smirking a bit. He grinned a bit before looking back at Layla. Then to Hurricane. He shrugged lightly, then he sighed, then switched his attention back to the female and his father.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Haytham Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:42 pm

He watched his son quietly as Layla suddenly crashed into him. He continued to watch as the two conversed. When he was mentioned, he opened his muzzle, staring blankly at the female. "I'MNOTOLD Greetings," He replied, shooting his son a cold glare. He suddenly thought of something. He nudged Connor, and smirked. "You should ask her," He whispered. "Do itttt." He looked at Layla, an innocent expression on his face, and then turned back to Connor, twitching his tail.
Haytham
Haytham

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:46 pm

Connor suddenly felt this bomb of anger, and walked over to Haytham, wagged his tail, and slammed his paw on his head back. "Do not be disrespectful, Haytham" he said, holding his amusement. He sat there, hiding his laughing with coughing sounds. He avoided any other eyes, or else he would burst in awkward laughing.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Being away from others for so long had made Layla's expression recognizing a bit rusty, but she knew based of the look of the old wolf's face that there was something suspicious going on. "Uh..." she stammered, looking back in forth between the two males.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Haytham Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:59 pm

He felt Connor's paw slam into the back of his head, and he turned to stare at him fiercely. "Do no-" His eyes then narrowed even further, and he turned towards Layla. "Look at his precious face. Isn't it pretty? He smiled. "Because I bet he thinks you have a pretty face. Because why wouldn't he. Heisaforeveralonewolf." Haytham looked back towards Connor, now also trying not to laugh. 'He's probably going to hit me, but - oh well. Totally worth it.' He continued to flicker his tail.
Haytham
Haytham

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Layla's ear twitched. "Are you... using him to hit on me?" she growled quietly. This fleabag will lose his ears if he lays a paw on her.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:09 pm

Connor growled even deeper and slapped Haytham. "NO you creepy butthead" he barked, before standing up and leaping on a tree, climbing to one of the high branches, and laying on his back, using his hind legs as support. He laid his head, and snarled, before crossing his legs, grinning a bit. "Besides, I already have something that makes me happy" he stated.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Haytham Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:15 pm

He stared at Layla horrified. "No, you'r-" He was hit by Connor. "Do not hit me ever again... you're lucky you're in a tree," He mumbled. He lifted his head and then walked off, swishing his tail like a fabulous fashion model. "Trees are boring. Shiny things are better. He then looked towards Connor, narrowing his eyes.
Haytham
Haytham

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyfall Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Skyfall noticed two males fighting in the distance. She doesn't know who they are or why they are fighting. So Skyfall thinks that it will be wise to leave them alone to cool off. Perhaps she'll talk to them later.
Skyfall
Skyfall
Jagter

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:32 pm

Lucha cackled to herself, laughing as if the world's greatest joke had been exposed to her ears.

'Hah! Shay's worried abat heh feh calah? Shoot, what ah soight! A cay-nine that sees in calah!' She thought with a crooked smile.

'I mast be gain' crazay! A Dingo thanks she can kell a Maned One!' She continued to laugh through all of this unrealistic reality.

She assumed she was going to faint from this laughter, however, did not. The sounds of the leaves brushing above her head soothed her. She sprawled her paws forward, and laid her head against the skinny tree. She rested for a while, catching her breath. Her bent body appeared as if a human were leaning against a tree, though her flexible bones allowed her to accomplish this feat.

'Grayt,' She mused, her crazed smile fading.
'Now me legs be gain' nats, too.'
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

http://wolflvr7373.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:24 pm

The male flicked his tail, commanding his sister to move away from Lucha. "Leave her alone, and don't argue with her. She's the Lead Consilium. And you're welcome to stay." He offered more kindly.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:17 pm

"Lead Consilium or not, we are all equal," Layla growled, whipping around to face her brother. Nothing scares her, not anymore. Even this grumpy furball didn't frighten her in the slightest bit. She was standing her ground, and when she does, it's only rarely that she backs down. "Those boys over there are scaring me," she whispered to the Consilium and her brother on a funnier note.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Lucha eavesdropped on the conversations around her. Two males fought in annoyance towards each other. Hurricane herded Layla away from her, though the minuscule female insisted that all was equal between the two.

'What's similah abat samone tall'ah, strong'ah, an wis'ah and ah moth like ye, Sheila?' She wondered, staring at the female with a devilish smile of confidence.

She considered the possible tastes of a Dingo's flesh. Salty, bitter, or sweet? She guessed "flavorful." The curious Maned Wolf set aside Hurricane, her companion, and focused on how a wild Dingo's taste would appeal to her. She slapped her lips with a slimy tongue, and looked away from the siblings.
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

http://wolflvr7373.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum