Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
The Twisting Den - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
The Twisting Den - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
The Twisting Den - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Twisting Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies The Twisting Den - Page 2 Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button The Twisting Den - Page 2 Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

The Twisting Den

+15
Gary
Radioactive
Bamboo
Hazel
Haytham
Connor
Mbaya
Skyfall
Layla
Lucha
Alastrine*
Fos
Ken'ichi
Enzie
Hurricane
19 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Twisting Den - Page 2 Empty The Twisting Den

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 12:05 am

First topic message reminder :

This den is a maze of tunnels intertwined with each other, only the members knowing how to get through it without being lost. A small hole in the roof lets water drip into the den and leaves a large pool of water for the canids. This is the main roleplay area.

Prey: W.I.P

Predators: W.I.P
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

The Twisting Den - Page 2 Empty Re: The Twisting Den

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 1:25 am

Hurricane turned towards Tamriel. "Of course I'm sure. Care to join us?" He asked. Hurricane smied slyly at them both. "Care for a race?" The dingo asked. And with that he shot down the tunnel, leaving scent marks for them to follow.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Sat May 25, 2013 1:27 am

"Hey!" Enzie shouted. Her long legs were and advantage for her because it helped her run faster. In no time she was caught up with Hurricane. Her muzzle was inching forward as she ran beside Hurricane. "Ha! I'm faster than you!" She said passing him up as she made her way to an intersection of tunnels. She stopped there and waited for Hurri to catch up.
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 1:30 am

Hurricane caught up and was panting. His eyes gleamed. "That was the most fun I've had in a while." Slowing down, he waited for Tamriel. He left scent markers just in case and reached the cave with the large water pool in it. "Here, drink. This is the main cave, where we sually sleep unless it rains."
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sat May 25, 2013 1:33 am

Tamriel paid no attention to the other two, and placed her head on her paws. It was annoying being pregnant. You were only limited to certain things like, sitting around, or talking to others. Tamriel screwed up her muzzle. Why had I got involved with that stupid rouge?! The Maned Wolf thought angrily, and watched as the other canines raced into the tunnels, her ears still pushed back.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Sat May 25, 2013 1:34 am

"Wow," Enzie said staring up at the cave. Even thought it was small, it was still beautiful. The small crystals that hung from the ceiling of the cave looked like crystallized salt. She walked over to the large pool and lapped up some cool water.
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 1:38 am

Hurricane sighed and the air seemed to get thick with ension coming from the male. He shuddered and took a few laps of the water, then layed down with his head on his paws. The dingo's body was tense and he was quiet now, as though alert for danger. Although he was not.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Sat May 25, 2013 1:42 am

Enzie laid down beside the male. She was laying on her side, facing the opposite direction of the male. She stretched out her long legs as she closed her eyes. Soon after she had laid down, she had fallen into a deep sleep.
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 1:44 am

Hurricane relaxed slightly. No one had sat this close to him after his mother died last year. He would get aggressive in the cave. The male dingo sighed and rolled over, moving a bit farther from Enzie. He longed for friends and warmth inside, but cold was all he had ever known except for Fos.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Sat May 25, 2013 1:50 am

(Enzie will make you warm. c:)

Enzie rolled over in her sleep and moved closer to Hurricane. She ddin't realise that she was almost right on top of him, but she sleeps like a rock. Her eyelids twitched as she slept gracefully.
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 1:53 am

(Lol)

Hurricane jumped to his paws. It was a tad startling that she had just flpped over onto his side. He hoped he hadn't woke her. The dingo still felt a bit uncomfortable so he moved over to the pool of water.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sat May 25, 2013 1:55 am

Tamriel looked around at the area surrounding her. No one else seemed to be in sight, and she guessed the other two were busy doing something talking to each other about things. She sighed, and then licked her paws, pondering what the puppies would look like. 'I hope they look like me.' She thought, since the male she had mated with was a much larger Grey Wolf, who had apparently escaped from a zoo. She rolled her eyes, pushing away the thoughts.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Sat May 25, 2013 2:00 am

Enzie felt a jump as she was sleeping. She yelped and sat up with wide eyes. Her just was rising and falling quickly as she sat there. She shook her head and asked Hurricane, "Why did you do that?" She asked trying to catch her breath.
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 2:02 am

Hurricane growled. "Do what?" He turned away from her.His view of everything down here was bleak and cold. It wasn't his happy place, but it was home. He felt guilty for snapping at her but wouldn't met her gaze.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Fos Sat May 25, 2013 2:03 am

Fos padded in the dark tunnels, following the soft scent marks of Hurricane, he noticed another scent as he walked along in the shadows, but chose to ignore them. The only company Hurricane ever got anymore was Fos, and things were already getting pretty tense between them, though they were Blinking as the sunlight hit his face when he walked into the open air, he snarled slightly, holding back a yawn. Eyes quickly adjusting to the sudden change, his nose twitched, ears pricking up as he looked around for other canines, whoever was here wasn't being subtle about hiding, he just hoped that it was someone he could trust. "Hello?"
Fos
Fos
Leader

https://australianpawspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Sat May 25, 2013 2:04 am

Enzie turned her head and said quietly, "Jumping up like that," She said as she looked at the ground.
(Short post. :L)
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 2:06 am

Hurricane snarled and the presence of someone else. "Oh, Fos, it's you..." He gazed at his friend with grief and apin in his eyes then looked away. He scored deep marks in the ground with his blunt claws. He glanced at Enzie and cringed slightly. "I'm sorry, I just, nevermind..."
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Sat May 25, 2013 2:08 am

"I-It's OK," Enzie said as she walked towards the back of the den. She shook her brindle and brown pelt with a small frown on her maw. She plopped down with a small sigh and a grunt.
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sat May 25, 2013 2:09 am

Tamriel spotted no one outside, and with a huff, she stood up, her long aching legs trembling. "Heh.. I better go," She said to herself, and then walked off. 'I'm not tired anyway.' Tam then glanced behind her. 'I'm just a burden to everyone else, and I have nothing interesting to say.' The Maned Wolf stretched out her front legs, and then continued, ignoring the pains in her legs.

Last edited by Tamriel on Sat May 25, 2013 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 2:11 am

Hurricane glanced at Fos with an apologetic look. He hurried over to Enzie and started apologizing. "I'm sorry. It's just these caves hold bad memories,but it's home." He gave a slightly submissive posture, hoping for forgivness.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Sat May 25, 2013 2:13 am

"No, you don't have to apologize, it's my fault. I was the one who rolled over in my sleep," Enzie said as she looked at the male with her chocolate brown orbs. She just shook her head and looked down at the ground.
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 2:17 am

"No, I do have to apologize. I'm just not used to having friends..." Hurricane suddenly looked tired and defeated. "I was never used to stuff like that." He whispered, barely loud enough for Enzie to hear. He turned, padded a bit away, and sat down. Eyes focused on the floor.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Sat May 25, 2013 2:23 am

Enzie walked over to the male Dingo and nuzzled him, "It's OK. I forgive you," She said in a calm and soft tone. She sat beside the male and waited for him to reply.
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 2:26 am

Hurricane's fur stood on end. It still felt weird, but felt warmer inside. The Lead Zacal knew then that he had found a friend he could trust, even if she was a bit weird sometimes. He chuckled to himself then turned to her. "Want to explore more of our territory?"
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Fos Sat May 25, 2013 2:29 am

Fos nudged Hurricane before leaving the den, walking out of the tunnels completely, the now-fresh air amazing as the gentle breeze blew into his pelt. He yawned as he padded out of the tunnels, sniffing the air and, oh -
"Uh, hello?" Sniffing the air again and stepping on some stray rocks that had made their way out of the tunnels, he noticed someone else must be around the area. "Is anyone out here?"
Fos
Fos
Leader

https://australianpawspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sat May 25, 2013 2:37 am

The Maned Wolf stiffened hearing a voice from somewhere nearby, and she looked behind her, spotting the figure of a male canine. They looked strong - possibly the "Fos" the other two had been talking about. Lowering her skull, she squeaked, "Hello.." She wasn't really sure why anyone was interested.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum