Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
Mackenzie Falls - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
Mackenzie Falls - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
Mackenzie Falls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Mackenzie Falls - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies Mackenzie Falls - Page 2 Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button Mackenzie Falls - Page 2 Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

Mackenzie Falls

+17
Layla
Gary
Connor
Mystique
MeowMeow
Medusa
Strike
Rex*
Shadow
Bamboo
Radioactive
Lucha
Alastrine*
Ken'ichi
Fos
Enzie
Hurricane
21 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

Mackenzie Falls - Page 2 Empty Mackenzie Falls

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 12:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is beautiful place where canids come to relax and the healers can pick herbs. The prey is plentiful but that means predators too.
Mackenzie Falls - Page 2 MackenzieFalls

Last edited by Hurricane on Sun May 26, 2013 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Mackenzie Falls - Page 2 Empty Re: Mackenzie Falls

Post by Ken'ichi Sun May 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Tamriel twitched one of her huge ears as she heard paws scramble up rocks, and the chestnut lass tilted her cranium towards Fos, her brown, green, and grey optics watching as he pushed himself up, and over the slippery ledge. Opening her black, and alabaster tainted jaws, she asked, "You okay?" The Jackal didn't look like he had suffered any dangerous wounds, only a few scrapes from where the dark coloured rock had met his pale beige, cream, and black pelt. Blinking her big round eyes, Tamriel continued to look around the cave, ignoring the cold liquid that dripped down from her soaked auburn fur.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fos Sun May 26, 2013 8:52 pm

Fos huffed, face looking at the ground, shoulders heaving with every heavy breath that escaped his lips. He focused on the clear grey of the stone, trying to ignore the way his bones felt like they were melting inside his body. Shrugging away the faint stinging, he looked up at the wolf, sending her a toothy grin. "'m fine, Tammy." He chirped, fixing his posture, back now straight as he stood up, parading around the cave opening, legs stretching out, he let out a content sigh, glancing back into the shadows of the cave, the darkness illuminating the walls of it. "Shall we go exploring, then?"
Fos
Fos
Leader

https://australianpawspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sun May 26, 2013 9:05 pm

The black lips of the Maned Wolf curved upwards with relief when she heard the other canine was okay, and she turned her alabaster, ebony, and chestnut face to look at him. The Jackal was no parading around the cavern's entrance, his optics flickering over the moss covered walls with interest. She heard his question, and pricking her ears, the pregnant female padded out of the cave, her tricoloured eyes closing tightly when the rays of the sun met them. After a few seconds, she turned her head towards where Fos was standing, and opened her sparkling optics again. She then nodded her head, saying "I don't see why not."
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fos Sun May 26, 2013 9:18 pm

The moss linings of the caves almost distracted him enough not to hear the wolf's reply. The soft green reminded him of the lush forests that surrounded the territory, and he reminded himself to show them to the female when he got the chance. The water was drying on his golden pelt now, the black of it attracting any sunlight that fell into the cave. He blinked, stretching his back like a feline does, forelegs bended. His ears pricked up, his trademark joker grin spreading across his face like a wildfire. His nose twitched, new smells emitting from the cave, he trotted farther into it, the shadows lining across his fur like thick black paint. He glanced over at the canine who was still squinting from the light, tail swaying with excitement. "C'mon!"
Fos
Fos
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sun May 26, 2013 10:42 pm

The dingo followed them into the water. He pursued them towards the water fall then plopped down beside Enzie. Hurricane gave Fos a mischievous grin and glanced at Tamriel questioningly.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sun May 26, 2013 11:07 pm

As soon as she heard the male's shout, Tamriel turned, and trotted back into the cave, padding after Fos. She blinked her eyes, and then paused, her ears twitching. She could hear something. "I can hear water!" The sound of the trickling water filled her ears as she set off again, and the musky smell of old rain water filled her nose. She paused, and then waited for Fos to catch up.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri May 31, 2013 8:15 pm

Hurricane watched the two leave and glances at Enzie. She was quiet. The dibgo rose to his paws and decided to follow the two. He proddes Enzie and startes after them.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Fos Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:59 am

Fos grinned, chasing after her and skidding beside of the female, paws slipping against the moist floors of the cave. The soft patter of rain soon hits his ears as well, taking a moment to pause beside the other, eyes blinking shut as it lured him into a small trance. He loved the sound of rain, the smell it made, the sounds, the lightning. everything about it just made the world seemed fresher. ¨C'mon, Tammy, maybe there's a better lake over here!”

[mc]
Fos
Fos
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:15 am

Ice crept along the undergrowth and lept into the Misty Cave. She sat there and patiently cleaned her ears. The canid smell was stronger out there but she supposed she wpuld have to get used to it if she were to go live among them. Without knowing the female was there, of course.
-MC-

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:32 am

Tamriel pricked up her ears, and hurried after Fos, her stomach waddling side to side.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:32 am

Tamriel wrote:
Tamriel pricked up her ears, and hurried after Fos, her stomach waddling side to side.
Please have at least 3 sentences in your roleplay post.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastrine* Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Alastrine looked around and gasped the falls were so big turning towards Hurricane she said. "I've never seen falls before they are so big. The only falls I've seen before are when someone falls." She laughed a little  it her joke which was surprisingly funny well to her.
Alastrine*
Alastrine*
MEMBER WHO LEFT
MEMBER WHO LEFT

http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:19 pm

Hurricane nodded, glancing back to see if Enzie had tagged along. The male looked surprised at Alastrine. "Really? But the cave is behind the falls." The dingo seemed a little puzzled but chuckled at the Skreeils joke.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastrine* Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:15 am

Alastrine sighed and sat down and said. "No never and i didn't know that." She looked at him would this be the time to tell him she had a crush on him? She would need to talk to him alone and seperate Enzie from her and him so she could tell him. Alastrine knew that Enzie liked Hurricane, but Alastrine didn't want to tell Hurricane in front of Enzie so she quietly said. "Hurricane may I speak to you alone if you want to.'

(This is NOT proposeing she is just going to tell him she has a crush on him lol)
Alastrine*
Alastrine*
MEMBER WHO LEFT
MEMBER WHO LEFT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:32 am

Hurricane nodded and slipped into the bushes. The male was curious about what Alastrine was going to say. The dingo made a small snort. "Coming?" He called.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastrine* Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:16 pm

Alastrine followed him she started shaking a bit. Then sitting down she looked at him and explained. "Well Hurricane in my old pack when one wolf liked another they would tell that wolf in one days time. It has been a few days and I am finally ready to say that I really like you. Your kind, nice, pleasant, your a good protected and very funny. I like for those reason not for your badge. It's because your all those things without that position that's why I like you." Alastrine was still scared after saying it, because she was scared what might come next. She looked at him waiting for his response.
Alastrine*
Alastrine*
MEMBER WHO LEFT
MEMBER WHO LEFT

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:58 pm

Enzie stepped happily into the area with a small smile on her maw. Then her smile slowly faded, the echo of Alastrine saying, "It has been a few days and I am finally ready to say that I really like you" She opened her maw and tried to say something but she couldn't. She just shook her head and walked off with tears in her eyes. "He doesn't deserve me.. he deserves her..." She sat down slowly outside of the cave with her eyes closed.
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastrine* Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:05 pm

Alastrine saw out of the corner of her eye Enzie. She looked at Hurricane forlornly and ran to her side. "Enzie I didn't mean for you to hear that. I should have looked to make sure no one heard, or really I shouldn't have said it at all. I'm sorry." She hoped Enzie wouldn't be too mad or cry really hard. Alastrine didn't like hurting anyone's feelings.
Alastrine*
Alastrine*
MEMBER WHO LEFT
MEMBER WHO LEFT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:20 pm

Hurricane listened for a moment, his ears burning. "I, uh..." He noticed Enzie looking sad and he followed Alastrine out to meet her. "Enzie, whats wrong?" The male felt guilt, though unsure why.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastrine* Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:27 pm

(This will probably be short)
Alastrine tried to lick away Enzie's tears and kept trying to cheer her up. "Put a smile on put a smile on my friend oh yeah put a smile on put a smile on my friend." Hopfully that would cheer her up.

(I made up the smile song that's in my post do not steal)
Alastrine*
Alastrine*
MEMBER WHO LEFT
MEMBER WHO LEFT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:38 pm

Hurricane sat next to them both. He was unaware of any feelings the two had towards him, he had already forgot in the moment what Ala had said. Hurricane gave a soft murmur of apology.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastrine* Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:36 pm

Alastrine looked at Hurricane then looked towards Enzie and said. "You okay Enzie." She wondered if all would be forgiven or forgotten.
Alastrine*
Alastrine*
MEMBER WHO LEFT
MEMBER WHO LEFT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:33 am

As Hurricane waited for an answer, he grabbed a burr out of his fur and spit it out. His golden hide was starting to stick out so he licked it down for now. He swiveled his recievers around, aware for any danger.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastrine* Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:28 pm

Alastrine looked at Enzie then to Hurricane and whispered to him. "I think we should give her time to  calm down a bit." Alastrine walked off waiting for Hurricane to follow.
Alastrine*
Alastrine*
MEMBER WHO LEFT
MEMBER WHO LEFT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Hurricane cast one more worried glance at Enzie, and followed. The male shook his head, wondering if tgis was his fault. The Zacal growled and sunk his blunt claws into the grass.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next