Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
Mystic Cave - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
Mystic Cave - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
Mystic Cave - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Mystic Cave - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies Mystic Cave - Page 2 Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button Mystic Cave - Page 2 Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

Mystic Cave

+2
Ken'ichi
Fos
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mystic Cave - Page 2 Empty Mystic Cave

Post by Fos Sun May 26, 2013 11:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

An old abandoned cave, hidden behind the Mackenzie Falls. Moss and mushrooms cover the walls, along with a trickling old stream running down the center. The stones are worn and long eroded, obviously being here for long, the stories of the cave carved into the walls. But what secrets does this place hold?

Mystic Cave - Page 2 Cave10

Prey & Predators:

Fos
Fos
Leader

https://australianpawspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mystic Cave - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystic Cave

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:17 pm

Ice dug her blunt claws into the ground. "Stop calling me little fox!" She made a half hiss half growl kind of noise. The tension showed in her nuscles and she was prepared to attack again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fos Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Fos' eyes widened, he snarled at her from his place on the ground. "Stop acting like you're so tough, just because you've had a hard time lately, doesn't mean you have to make it harder on us, too," He sat up, looking down at the fox. "Show me some respect, Ice, I can throw you out of this pack just as fast as I accepted you."
Fos
Fos
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:29 pm

Ice glared at Fos. "You and me both know you wouldn't do that," She said quietly. She rose to her paws snd thrust her muzzle towards the jackal's face. "You wouldn't know what its like to be nothing inside!" She barked, her voice cracking with rage battling with guilt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fos Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:45 pm

Fos snarled, standing on his paws, pelt bristling. "Actually, I do!" He growled back, fire rising in his voice, anger flashing in his eyes. "I lost everything! I don't just feel like nothing, I am nothing! Don't act like you're the only one who's lost something,"
Fos
Fos
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:48 pm

"I expected more from a leader!" Her voice was high pitched with rage. Ice's eyws flared with fury. The vixen snarled and turned her back on Fos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fos Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:57 pm

"I don't even want to be a leader, I had to!" He sighed glancing down at his paws, shuffling back slightly. "You don't everything, Ice, stop acting like you do."
Fos
Fos
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Ice burned with resentment. Eyes smoldering, she ran down the tunnel as salty tears ran down her face. The vixen could calm or control herself. She lashed out at anything in her way, eventually ripping prey and other things to shred as she stopped to take her anger out on them.

Last edited by Ice on Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Fos Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:14 pm

Fos stared after her, making no move to follow the vixen. He let his shoulders sag, head hanging down in resent. He would let her have some space, and he wasn't in any mood to follow her, considering they weren't the best of friends.
Fos
Fos
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Ice stared through the gap in the hole at the gathering darkness. She wailed her pain and loss to the sky. She considered going to join her family. Pure hurt has kept her alive. The red fox blinked at the stars. She took one step closer to the hole. "I have died everyday waiting for you, trying to find you..." She whispered to her family who she now finally acceoted were all dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fos Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:40 pm

The moonlight glared down, reflecting shadows on Fos' muzzle. He sighed, glancing up at the red fox ahead of him, breath filled with all sorts of regrets. He slowly followed the female, despite the ache in his leg, gently sitting down next to her, listening to her wails.
Fos
Fos
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Tamriel waddled into the cave, panting - it was hard work walking around when you would be expecting any day soon. When she recovered, and looked towards Fos, her hazel eyes widened at the sight of another canine, a growl rumbling in her throat. "Who are you?" She knew she shouldn't of sounded so snappy, but she couldn't help it; the fox was a potential danger to her, and her unborn pups. The Maned Wolf narrowed her optics, and raised her hackles, tilting her dark coloured backwards. Breathing in through her nose, she then detected the slight scent of blood, and peered down at one of Fos's legs. Deciding to forget about the fox for a moment, she opened her jaws again, and asked - this time in a softer tone of voice, "What happened?"
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fos Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:06 am

Fos grinned as Tamriel waddled in, and though her stomach was bulging, it was nice to see a familar face. He wasn't kidding when he said that Ice was getting under his skin, and Tamriel, being one of his few friends, was doing great with distracting him from the fox. He turned slightly away from the vixen, the anger dulling down from his eyes a bit. He glances back at his leg, blood drying against his fur. "'m fine, Tam. It's not that bad," He nodded towards the scowling female behind of him. "This is Ice, new member of the pack,"
Fos
Fos
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:13 am

Tamriel's eyes narrowed further when she heard his response. The marks in his fur looked like those caused by small canine teeth, and she did not like the way the fox was sulking in a corner. 'Perhaps there was a fight.' Sighing, she dipped her head in greeting towards the chestnut vixen, her maw curving upwards into a now friendly smile. "Hello, Ice," She then flicked her tail, her eyes blinking towards Fos for a second. "My name is Tamriel."
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Ice swung her head around and glared at Tamriel. Then upon recognizing the name Fos had told her, her eyes softened slightly and she ducked her head. Ice realized that the female must be expecting very soon. "Hello." She said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Upon hearing the red female's voice quiet, the she-wolf strained her ears, only just being able to hear her voice. Tamriel then placed herself down on her haunches, sensing no threat, her tail curled around her paws. "It's nice to meet you ice." She said, and licked her own stomach affectionately.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Ice smiled and ducked her head. The vixen made a sort of half purr half cuff sound. It was a sound she made when she was bored or amused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Tamriel's eyes widened, and a loud whine was released from her jaws, as a sharp stabbing pain hit her stomach. Collapsing to the ground, she looked around for help. "I-I think it's..." Another whimper escaped her maw, and she cringed, the amount of pain in her stomach area unbearable. Gasping, she finally finished her sentence, "...the Pups..."
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Hurricane pounded into th e cave. He saw Tamriel writhing on the ground and hurried Fos and the vixen out of the cave. He was a healer before he became a Zacal so he remembered what to do. He gave Tamriel a stick and shoved the stick towards her and said, "Bite down on this." He put a paw on her stomach and felt the wriggling. "Take a deep breath and help the pups out."The male said in a soothing tone. He wished hisold mentor were here to help him but he was on his own now.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:39 pm

When Hurricane stormed into the cave, and offered her a stick, she was slightly surprised, but after shaking her head in a 'yes' hastily, she took it in her jaws, and bit down, bits of the stick breaking away. She followed his advice, taking deep breaths as she gave birth.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Hurricanes eyes softened as he gently nudged the pups towards their mothers belly. He brushed the stick splinters away from Tammy and the pups and he smiled. New pups were always a good thing, and they were pretty cute too. The dingo looked at Tamriel and said, "They are strong it seems." Though his voice gave away slight concern. The male caught a small salamander and pawed it towards the Shinzi. "Eat, you need to keep up your strength."
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:50 pm

The new mother grinned, and then licked the tops of her pup's heads, proud. She then turned towards Hurricane. "Thank you," Tamriel ripped at the prey that had been offered to her, feeling the growing warmth of her suckling newborns by her side.

Last edited by Tamriel on Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Hurricane let out a small bark that told Fosnhe could come back in. The dingo wondered what she would nane them. So naturally, he asked. "What are you going to name them?" He grinned at the pups and their mother.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:01 pm

Tamriel pricked up her ears at the Zarcal's question, her eyes flicking towards the puppies. Two were female, while one was male. "Aliacha, Zarie, and Adimu." She smiled, and then licked them again, listening to their whines, and squeaks.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:10 pm

Hurricane reared back as one tried to swat at his nose. He chuckled and stretched. He lapped at the water in the cave then turned back to Tamriel, nose twitching.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastrine* Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:34 am

Alastrine soon arrived in this cavern of sorts and looked around for a wolf to talk to. Then spotting another wolf and walked up to him. (Hurricane) Then as she approached she said. "Hello there sir I am Alastrine. You?" She didn't rush everything so that this wolf would have to much to replie, or get rushed upon him. Then she said, hoping he was ready for another question. "If this is a pack I'd like to join please." She then sat since she had traveled so long and had been cramped in a cage for so long.
Alastrine*
Alastrine*
MEMBER WHO LEFT
MEMBER WHO LEFT

http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: