Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
Lookout Post EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
Lookout Post EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
Lookout Post EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Lookout Post EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies Lookout Post Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button Lookout Post Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

Lookout Post

2 posters

Go down

Lookout Post Empty Lookout Post

Post by Fos Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:11 pm

The Lookout Post lies on the very edge of the territory, barren and dry, it leans towards the inside of Australia's grasslands. Considering it's a very remote place, there are only a few bushes and prey around, the ground is cracked from the dryness of the dirt. Most of the Kyk rank will be found here, as it is their duty to watch the outskirts of the territory.

[pic in progress]

Predators: The occasional human, rogue canines.

Prey: Tasmanian Devils, other small rodents, etc.
Fos
Fos
Leader

https://australianpawspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lookout Post Empty Re: Lookout Post

Post by Ken'ichi Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:56 pm

Ken'ichi arrived at the barren looking area, his ears still hanging low, and his tail unwavering as he started to feel guilty about walking off. It seemed no one had noticed either, and his question still hadn't been answered. He slowly walked over to a lonely looking tree, and sat down in it's shade, allowing a sigh to escape his jaws, and he lay down, "I suppose it doesn't matter now." He blinked his sunset coloured eyes, and placed his head upon his alabaster paws, looking towards where he had just came from. 'Maybe I should stay here?' He thought, raising his ears. 'They seem nice, and I don't have to go back to Japan for a while yet,' Ken'ichi waved his curled tail, excited at the thought of being in a pack, but he quickly stopped, and sighing, while blinking his orange pools sadly. 'They're all wolves... the leader probably don't want a dog apart of their pack.' The dog stretched out his paws, and then pushed himself into a sitting position, looking around at the bare landscape. When he made up his mind, the Akita Inu then started to make his way back the way he came.

-MF-
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down