Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
Gray Skies EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
Gray Skies EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
Gray Skies EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Gray Skies EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies Gray Skies Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button Gray Skies Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

Gray Skies

Go down

Gray Skies Empty Gray Skies

Post by Lakota Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm

Hello people I have just recently made a role play forum called Gray Skies I am excited to see new members on this site yet I need to start advertising so here ya go!

Site name: Gray Skies

Site link: http://grayskies.forumotion.com/

Gray skies is about how scientist found dogs that survived a bomb that let off radiation and began experimenting on them. Yet these dogs were infected with something.. that they call chrome darkness. (Sometimes I put Chromo) This where the dogs go insane and become highly dangerous and unstable. They get symptoms of rabies and mange and become extremely dangerous. Yet the scientist bred those dogs and took the pups yet only to find some had strange mutations. The humans decided to work farther into these mutations by injecting them with steroids and other things such as DNA of other animals. Yet little did they know the dogs began breeding on their own with their partners (Each one had a male/female with them) and infecting their children. When that happened the dogs lashed out as the scientist's tried to lower the population only to find that the dogs were getting stronger and they soon escaped..

They killed everyone and infected many dogs as they bred to raise the population. Yet half of the population that escaped were mutated and passed it on to their children giving them different forms such as three tails or massive size and strength. Many survived without getting infected yet some didn't. yet the weak.. perished since the sickness was to great. Will you enter this world and survive or simply perish like the others?.. FIND OUT WHEN YOU JOIN GRAY SKIES!

Lakota

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum