Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
The Twisting Den - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
The Twisting Den - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
The Twisting Den - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Twisting Den - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies The Twisting Den - Page 6 Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button The Twisting Den - Page 6 Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

The Twisting Den

+15
Gary
Radioactive
Bamboo
Hazel
Haytham
Connor
Mbaya
Skyfall
Layla
Lucha
Alastrine*
Fos
Ken'ichi
Enzie
Hurricane
19 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Twisting Den - Page 6 Empty The Twisting Den

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 12:05 am

First topic message reminder :

This den is a maze of tunnels intertwined with each other, only the members knowing how to get through it without being lost. A small hole in the roof lets water drip into the den and leaves a large pool of water for the canids. This is the main roleplay area.

Prey: W.I.P

Predators: W.I.P
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

The Twisting Den - Page 6 Empty Re: The Twisting Den

Post by Mbaya Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Sydney walked slowly across the territiry. She was exghausted and looked terrible. The female dragged her paws towards the scent of wolves and other canines. Maybe she could seek shelter here. She collapsed though, not far ahea dof Kai. Her breathing was ragged and her fur was matted and dirty.
Mbaya
Mbaya
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Kai halted abruptly in his tracks. Letting out a low yet menacing growl, he reluctantly swung himself around to face the mexican gray. "What?" he snarled? Hunger often made him more grumpy and irritable, but he hadn't fully recovered from the hostility from Hurricane the other night.

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a worn out, badly shaped Dingo. His anger at the newcomer subsided as he felt a pang of softness seeing the ragged figure. He remembered his first day here, and felt sympathy.

With a snort, he shoved past the newcomer towards the Dingo, his long legs travelling over the short distance within a few seconds. He dipped his head and sniffed the young female cautiously. Then he withdrew his muzzle, making a face. She was filthy! She needed a good bath.

He wasn't sure what to say.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyfall Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:48 pm

Taken aback by the rudeness of the maned wolf, Skyfall whipped around to see just what was so important. When she saw another newcomer, her heart skipped a beat and she rushed toward her aid. "Are you alright?" she asked.
Skyfall
Skyfall
Jagter

RolePlay Information
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Kaylainy5

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbaya Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:04 pm

Sydney groaned, rising clumsily to her paws, eyes widening as she saw two wolves. Making a small shrieking sound, she stumbled clumsily behind a rock, peering out nervously. She tended to be a shy one. "Hello... Yes, yes I'm fine... Who are you?" She asked quietly.
Mbaya
Mbaya
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Kai watched in amusement as the small Dingo attempted to hide. A rumble escaped his throat. "I'm Kai," he grunted, flashing the mexican wolf a glare. "Leave me alone for once!" he added towards her.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyfall Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:09 pm

"I'm not following you!" Skyfall snapped at the maned wolf called Kai. "I came to help this injured Dingo!" She slowly peered around the rock. "I'm Skyfall."
Skyfall
Skyfall
Jagter

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbaya Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Sydney blinked her shining hazel eyes. "Oh... hello, Kai. I'm S-Sydney." She responded shyly, taking a step ouy from behind the rock. She shook out her fur, the dirt flying everywhere. Afte rthat, she seemed fairly clean, but still a tad filthy. "I'm sorry!" She yelped, afraid she had got some on the male.
Mbaya
Mbaya
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Kai blinked, shocked by the shower of dirt. "There's always a good pond to bathe in," he muttered. "Are you alright?" he asked, trying to bat the flecks off his face, ignoring Skyfall.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbaya Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:21 pm

The Dingo stepped out completely, her golden-dusty fur shining in the sunlight. "Yes... Just hungry..." She admitted softly, coming closer to the pair. "You smell of many, is there apack here?" She asked, her expression horrified.
Mbaya
Mbaya
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:23 pm

"Yes," Kai replied gently. "There's nothing to be afraid of, most of us don't bite. Most." He sat down and licked his paws. "If you would like, I can take you with me while on patrol and we'll see if we can't do anything about that appitite of ours."
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbaya Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:26 pm

The Dingo nodded slowly, walking up to the male and sniffing the air. "Okay... thank you..." She murmured, giving him a grateful nudge. Perhaps she could have a friend for once. Maybe more if she decided to join the pack.
Mbaya
Mbaya
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:30 pm

A little angered by the sudden contact, he let out a soft growl, and then took off along the path, holding his head high, sniffing every other step he took on his long legs. His height provided excellent surveylance over the pack territory. With his new rank, he intended to do exactly his job. Hopefully over time, with plenty of experience, he may become promoted to maybe Lead Kyk.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbaya Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Sydney jumped back and cowered at his soft growl. Had she done something wrong.? The female didn't know, but his aggressive attitude had scared her. "J'm sorry!" She yelped, staggering towards the territory's border.
Mbaya
Mbaya
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:38 pm

Kai pricked his ears at Sydney's cry and turned around. "Sorry for what?" he asked, tilting his head. "I'm not used to touching... or talking for that matter," he forced a chuckle.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbaya Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:44 pm

Sydney crept closer to Kai, on her belly, and her ears flat. She didn't know if Kai wa sthe leader or not, since he seemed a bit dominant. The female tilted her head up curiously, wondering whether to follow him or not.
Mbaya
Mbaya
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Kai watched curiously as Sydney crawled towards him. "I'm not any sort of leader," he told her, tilting his head again. "Not yet, but I hope to one day be a trustworthy sidekick. I'm just a Kyk, patrolling the borders for any signs of trouble." He puffed out his chest in pride.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Connor sighed and suddenly saw another female nearby. He grunted, watching as the female approached Kai. He decided to go and probably say something. "Congratulations on your rank upgrade, Kai" he stated, before continuing, "I hope it does fit your skills" he finished, before eyeing the female.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Kai dipped his head at the sight of his friend. "Thank you Connor, believe it or not, my skills have increased greatly," he rasped, gazing down at young Sydney. "This is Sydney, I was about to take her hunting."
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbaya Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:50 pm

Sydney rose to her paws, tilting her head. "Oy, okay mate... I just thought, nevermind... Sidekick?" She inquired softly, her Aussie accent kicking in. She jumped as Connor approached. "H-hi. I'm Sydney." She introduced herself softly, looking at him with wide eyes.
Mbaya
Mbaya
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Connor nodded, then quickly changed his expression. "I believe she's not into the pack, is she?" He questioned the male. "Besides, you are suppossed to let the councils know about recent happenings" he said, pointing the female's arrival. He cleared his throat, and faced the female. "Greetings, the name's Connor" he stated.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbaya Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:56 pm

Sydney straightened herself, trying to seem equal, although she wa strembling slightly. "Are you the leader? I don't possess many skills, but I wish to know more about pack life." She responded softly, hoping for acceptance in the pack.
Mbaya
Mbaya
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:02 pm

Lucha watched the scene from a distance. She narrowed her eyes, tired of squinting to get a better look. Impatiently rising to her extraordinarily long legs, she galloped over to the entrance of the den. The bright afternoon sun's rays burned into her eyes, though she quickly took cover under the tree Ken'ichi had recently marked.

'Anotha' Sheila? I thought we stapped gettin' those.' She mused, blinking in disbelief.

The Maned Wolf had always been surrounded by males in her pack, and back at the facility she was housed in. The first female she had met was a human, then Bamboo. Continuing to keep her firm stare on the three canines - a wolf, a Dingo, and a Maned Wolf - she wondered how they had all appeared in Australia in the first place... Except for the Dingo. Lucha had probably seen her around while traveling to the APP.
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

http://wolflvr7373.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyfall Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Skyfall watched Kai taking the newcomer to the pack before going off to hunt. Sydney seems nice. Skyfall hopes that she'll be welcomed into the pack in open warm paws just like she, Skyfall, had.
Skyfall
Skyfall
Jagter

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:22 am

Letting out soft growls under his breath, Kai rose to his paws. "I just saw her not a few moments ago," he growled a little louder towards Connor. For some reason, he found amusement in arguing with this guy, and it seems the feeling was mutual. "I am doing my job you know, so I don't need a pupsitter to watch my back all the time. Now if you excuse me, I'll be off on patrol, or is that against the rules too?" He whipped around and trotted off, picking up his speed.

His long legs were very useful for traveling long distances, and he knew it. His nostrils flared as he sniffed up the several scents. After being around for a while, he has learned to recognize each scent, although he has yet to find what kinds of predators would threaten his pack.

I wonder... I wonder what I would have to do get some respect around here. I have a rank now, perhaps I just have to earn it. Kai dug his claws into the earth as he hauled himself up a ravine. But I hate waiting. Anyone who knows me, which is no one, would know patience isn't my specialty.

Maned wolves never are packs. In fact, the only time you could see more than one the pair is often mates. Other than that, Kai's kind would stick to themselves, hunting small to medium sized prey. As the tallest of the wolves, they have the height advantage over most.

Kai liked this about himself, that whenever he felt threatened all he had to do would be to draw himself up, often towering over his opponent. He lifted his chin in pride as he continued along the path.

It was only a matter of time until the elites would take notice of his strength and potential. Heck, if they gave him the chance, he would strive to become the best Consillium that he could be. Not any better than that she-maned wolf, obviously she's the best of the best.

But he would become just as great one day.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyfall Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:11 pm

Skyfall leap from rock to rock in pursuit of a fast rabbit. She is glad that she now has a rank, and every day she made sure that the pack elders and female wolves who are nursing puppies get to eat first every day before she could hunt for herself. Right now Skyfall wanted to catch something for the newest pack member since Sydney looks like she hadn't have anything to eat.

Skyfall trapped her prey between two large rocks. She ended the rabbit's life quickly with a clean blow.
Skyfall
Skyfall
Jagter

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum: