Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
The Twisting Den - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
The Twisting Den - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
The Twisting Den - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Twisting Den - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies The Twisting Den - Page 3 Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button The Twisting Den - Page 3 Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

The Twisting Den

+15
Gary
Radioactive
Bamboo
Hazel
Haytham
Connor
Mbaya
Skyfall
Layla
Lucha
Alastrine*
Fos
Ken'ichi
Enzie
Hurricane
19 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Twisting Den - Page 3 Empty The Twisting Den

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 12:05 am

First topic message reminder :

This den is a maze of tunnels intertwined with each other, only the members knowing how to get through it without being lost. A small hole in the roof lets water drip into the den and leaves a large pool of water for the canids. This is the main roleplay area.

Prey: W.I.P

Predators: W.I.P
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

The Twisting Den - Page 3 Empty Re: The Twisting Den

Post by Enzie Sat May 25, 2013 2:37 am

"I'd love to explore more of the territory!" Enzie smiled at Hurricane as she got up to her feet. She walked towards the exit of the tunnels. She smiled as she got into the fresh air. She sat down and quietly waited on Hurricane.
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 2:40 am

Hurricane shot to the entrance to the tunnel, moving as fast as his legs would carry him. "Let's go!" He panted. He headed off towards the wild game center. -wgc-
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Fos Sat May 25, 2013 2:42 am

Fos grinned, some of his teeth poking out of his crooked smile. He trotted over to the Maned Wolf, tail swishing behind him. "Hi." He mumbled, glancing down at her stomach. "I'm Fos, nice to meet you." The jackal introduced, head slightly tilted as he studied the other canine. "And who are you?" He asked bluntly, though surprisingly not very rude.
Fos
Fos
Leader

https://australianpawspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sat May 25, 2013 3:04 pm

'So they're Fos.' She thought, her eyes examining the Jack's appearance. Their coat was a dusty colour, his back and tail tinted black, with streaks of golden. Finally, she answered, "I'm Tamriel," The Maned Wolf lowered her skull, her golden eyes peering up at him. "You own this territory - yes?" She continued.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Sat May 25, 2013 7:28 pm

Enzie smiled and followed Hurricane. Her long legs were almost invisible where she was running so fast. She lulled her tongue out as she ran. Her brown and brindle fur was sticking up as she ran. She got closer to Hurricane.
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fos Sat May 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Fos' grin only grew, stretching his legs as he leaned back, now sitting contently on the dirt. "Yes, I guess I do." He mumbled, glancing back at the tunnels of dens, though he didn't like the thought that he was in charge of it all. Turing his head back to the Maned Wolf, nose slightly scrunching in confusion. "So, uh, are you joining the pack, Tamriel, or has Hurricane already excepted you?"
Fos
Fos
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sat May 25, 2013 10:22 pm

She shuffled her paws, and pushed back her ears, before mumbling, "I don't think so..." The Maned Wolf then lowered her tail, sighing, as she sat down on her haunches.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fos Sat May 25, 2013 10:26 pm

Fos slouched his shoulders slightly. "Why not?" He snorted slightly, shaking his head, his fur only getting more mangled. "I mean, we'd love to have more people around. It kinda gets lonely being on your own, right? You are expectin', and those pups will probably need a place to stay."
Fos
Fos
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sat May 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Tamriel's ears drooped further as she heard the male continue talking, mentioning her pups, and how they would need somewhere to stay. Silently, the brown furred lass reluctantly thought to herself, 'He's right,' Tamriel then glanced towards where Hurricane, and Enzi had run off to, breathing in their old scents. She also smelt the scent of water, and could hear the distant crashing of a waterfall filling her fox like ears. Her unknowingly tongue licked the edges of her parched mouth, as she thought about the water sliding down her dry throat. With a shake of her head, she turned towards Fos, and replied, "You're right," She closed her mouth, and paused, thinking about what she should say next. Tamriel then continued, "These pups of mine will need a place to stay when they're born - you sure you don't mind? It means you'll have extra mouths to feed," Once again, the Maned Wolf closed her jaws, and thought about the pups. 'Maybe the boys will look like their dad, and the girls look like me,' The female unknowingly smiled to herself, and then shook the thoughts away. "I'm sorry, but do you know where I can have a drink?" She asked suddenly, pushing herself up onto her paws. "My throat is super dry, and it's starting to get annoying." The redish-brown pelted female then licked her stomach affectionately, feeling a small kick. 'I'm sure they'll all be beautiful.'
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fos Sat May 25, 2013 10:50 pm

Fos feels a bit of relief fill into his chest as the other canine agrees. "No, the extra mouths won't be a problem. It would be nice to have some kids running around, and Hurri doesn't have all the imagination that pups do. It gets boring around here sometimes," It was true, after everything that had happened with the pack, things have been as simple as ever, daily routines and rounds droned in his head; Fos had been doing them so long, he'd probably never forget them. He turns to the maze of tunnels, subconsciously licking his lips at the thought of water, he sniffs the air softly, the worn scent trails of the Zacal still hanging, easy enough to follow to the life-saving lake. Head tilted back to Tamriel, he stands up, black tinted tail slightly swishing, cleaning it's self of the dirt. "Welcome to the pack, Tamriel!" He grins up at the Maned Wolf, nodding his head towards the entrance. "There's some water through here, if you don't mind walking," He starts towards the labyrinth, pausing for the female. "You look like you haven't drank for days."
Fos
Fos
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sat May 25, 2013 11:02 pm

When she heard the Jackal say it wouldn't be a problem, she sighed with relief, glad that she finally had a safe place to stay, and no longer had to scavenge for food. Her lips then curved upwards into the first smile she had done in ages, when he welcomed her into his pack, a huge grin printed on his black, and beige tinted muzzle. "Thank you - I'm so glad that I finally have a place to stay," She answered, and then dipped her head in thanks. When he confirmed water was nearby as well, Tamriel felt even more grateful for the Jackal's kindness. Her ears then pressed back against her skull, hearing his comment. "Yes, I haven't drank for quite a while," The brown lass said quickly, before changing the subject. "It's fine, I don't mind walking," She then ambled towards the tunnels, her tail swaying slightly. Her hazel eyes then flickered back towards the male. "How long have you and Hurricane been here?" Tamriel suddenly asked, curious.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fos Sat May 25, 2013 11:20 pm

Fos shrugged his shoulders as he walked, black tinted back and tail slowly blending in with the darkness the farther they walked along the tunnels. As safe as they felt, it didn't really feel like home to him, but it was as close as he would be able to get to one. "I don't really know," The jackal huffed, the grin now only a whisper of a smile on his muzzle, thinking about he and the other had found this place, and the shelter the maze provided. "A while, I guess," He hesitated before continuing, paws padding against the stone as they walked towards the soft dripping of the water. "Our old pack... They got wiped out with this plague, so, me and Hurri kind of ran here to escape. I don't think anyone's still alive back home." He shook his head slightly, as if it would erase the bad memories from his head. "Yeah, the spring's just up a bit farther. It won't be long until we reach it." He gives her a lop-sided grin, trotting ahead slightly as to lead the way.
Fos
Fos
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sat May 25, 2013 11:34 pm

Tamriel frowned when the male finished explaining his story. It was a sad tale, and she was sorry that the two males had to go through that. Her voice almost a whisper, she replied, "I'm sorry that happened to you," Pushing her ears back, she listened to the pattering of their paws against the cold stone, and breathed in the old scents that belonged to Enzi, and Hurricane. She could tell that they led to where the small pound was located. She thought to herself, 'They must have had a drink then.' Suddenly, she heard Fos's voice again, and pricked up her ears, listening as he stated the spring wasn't much further. With a dip of her skull, she responded with a short, "Okay." and then continued trotting after him.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fos Sat May 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Fos heard his whisper, but choose to ignore it, he wanted to push everything about his past behind him. He was determined to start new with this pack, even if he wasn't exactly ready for it to happen. The drips of the water were closer now, Fos' gaze was watching his paws, though he wasn't worried about running into anything, he's memorized the caverns a million times. His eyes lit up slightly, the air becoming more humid as the two canines walked towards the spring. Fos looked up, the water pooling in the middle of a slight indentation of the tunnel. He grinned, turning to Tamriel, nodding the wolf towards the water. "Feel free to drink as much as you'd like, I can tell you must be thirsty."
Fos
Fos
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sat May 25, 2013 11:54 pm

The female's lips drooped open as she saw the cold water, and instantly padded over quickly, her head dropping down so she could gulp up the water. With ease, it slid down her throat, and soon her thirst was quenched. Then, licking the remaining droplets from her chin, she turned towards the Jackal, and said, with a bow of her head, "Thank you," Tamriel then plopped herself on the floor of the cavern, stretching out her legs with a yawn. 'All I have to do is get food now, and I'll truly be satisfied, but I'll have to wait until later.' She thought, resting her head on her black coloured paws with a sigh.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fos Sun May 26, 2013 12:11 am

Fos sits on the stone, though if he was standing his tail would be swinging with pride. The smile doesn't leave his muzzle as Tamriel drinks, a small bit of pride fills his heart, maybe realizing helping canines in need isn't as bad as he made it out to be. "It's nothing, really." His gaze turns to the other trails leading away from the water, head tilted slightly at them. He hunched his shoulders slightly, glancing down at the rocks under his paws, staring contently at them with a sad sigh. He tried to push the memories of his old pack from his mind, and doing so with small success, his eyes feel back to Tamriel, the only distraction around here for miles. They both needed someone to help them, he decided. "Are you hungry? There's a Game Center around here too."
Fos
Fos
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sun May 26, 2013 12:23 am

She turned her head so she could look at the Jackal, when she heard him begin to talk again. Her stomach rumbled quietly, and she cringed, knowing she would have to eat if she wanted her pups to survive. "Okay," She said, slowly, and carefully pushing herself back onto her four paws. "Could we go there? I'm sorry if I'm being a bother..." Tamriel sighed, pushing her ears back slightly. 'He probably thinks I'm annoying,' The Maned Wolf thought. 'I annoy everyone.'
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fos Sun May 26, 2013 1:19 am

Fos just nodded, the grin returning back to his face, sometimes he felt more like a hyena than a jackal with all the smiling that he does. He glanced down at the female's stomach, chuckling softly at it. He was actually pretty excited about the pups, even though it meant more mouths to feed, it was actually nice having more canines around. "You're not a bother, Tam', everyone's gotta eat sometime." He beckoned her along, walking towards one of the exits to the tunnels. "The Wild Game Center's through here."

((I guess we're moving this to the WCG??))
Fos
Fos
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sun May 26, 2013 1:57 pm

When she heard his voice fill her ears again, the she-wolf trotted on after him, and with a quick wave of her tail, she breathed in through her nose, detecting more of Enzi's, and Hurricane's scents. They were old, but not as old as the smells in the cave, and Tamriel realized she was following their paw steps. Picking up her pace, she steadily made her way to the WGC.

-WGC-
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:04 am

The red fox clambered into the foreign area. She lifted her nose and let the mingled scents flood her senses. Self-consiously, Ice followed the scents towatds the sound of rushing water. The female narrowed her eyes and slunk quietly along, hiding in the bushes.
-MF-

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastrine* Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Alastrine looked at this pack it seemed well stabled well ordered. A good chain of command, but it would never replace her old pack which she had been pryed from so long ago. First by a rupture then by metal. How and why had it happened she didn't know. So first to introduce herself she inhaled and howled deeply saying. "Hello I'm here. I am Alastrine a wolf who wishes to join you pack." She then stopped howling and awaited their quick or long response of a yes or no.
Alastrine*
Alastrine*
MEMBER WHO LEFT
MEMBER WHO LEFT

http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Alastrine wrote:Alastrine looked at this pack it seemed well stabled well ordered. A good chain of command, but it would never replace her old pack which she had been pryed from so long ago. First by a rupture then by metal. How and why had it happened she didn't know. So first to introduce herself she inhaled and howled deeply saying. "Hello I'm here. I am Alastrine a wolf who wishes to join you pack." She then stopped howling and awaited their quick or long response of a yes or no.

It would be easier for everyone if you could just move her over to the Mystic Cave. Thank you! c:
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastrine* Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:29 am

(Of course)
Alastrine sighed slightly as she had been waiting a long time now. She rose and started walking towards another place that she believed this pack was there. Though as she started to walk over towards the place she made sure that if any other wolf appeared she would talk to them.
~MC
Alastrine*
Alastrine*
MEMBER WHO LEFT
MEMBER WHO LEFT

http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:19 pm

The Akita Inu arrived at the seemingly forgotten den area, and sat down, looking around with his golden eyes. The scents of other members still lingered, but were very old, and stale. He could no longer tell who's scent was who's. The den area looked a lot differently than he expected. He had expected a cave of some sort with a lake near by, but there was nothing like that in view - just a hole at the bottom of a large tree, it's roots tangled, and sprawled out across the dusty floor. Ken'ichi's mind then drifted back to the stale scents, suddenly remembering that predators would come by (which surprisingly hadn't happened yet) if it wasn't marked soon. He hurriedly marked the bottom of the tree, and then walked off, sitting down somewhere near a group of bushes.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Lucha peered around the side of the den, and quickly shrunk back as Ken'ichi lifted his leg.

"Whot ah stench, Mate!" She teased, wrinkling her nose and approaching with a grin.

The Lead Consilium then gathered her senses, and looked away from the roots of the odorous tree. She glanced at the bushes behind him, and wondered if he had marked those, too.

"Whatcha doin' rand heah anyways?" She tilted her head, and took a step forward.

Her eyes narrowed with suspicion, their lime glow as intimidating as ever.
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

http://wolflvr7373.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum