Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
The Twisting Den - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
The Twisting Den - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
The Twisting Den - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Twisting Den - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies The Twisting Den - Page 9 Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button The Twisting Den - Page 9 Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

The Twisting Den

+15
Gary
Radioactive
Bamboo
Hazel
Haytham
Connor
Mbaya
Skyfall
Layla
Lucha
Alastrine*
Fos
Ken'ichi
Enzie
Hurricane
19 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Twisting Den - Page 9 Empty The Twisting Den

Post by Hurricane Sat May 25, 2013 12:05 am

First topic message reminder :

This den is a maze of tunnels intertwined with each other, only the members knowing how to get through it without being lost. A small hole in the roof lets water drip into the den and leaves a large pool of water for the canids. This is the main roleplay area.

Prey: W.I.P

Predators: W.I.P
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

The Twisting Den - Page 9 Empty Re: The Twisting Den

Post by Ken'ichi Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:01 pm

Ken'ichi watched silently as the other canine ate the last of the small kill, and buried the remains, before dipping his head kindly in thanks, and walking off. He wondered over to where Hurricane and Lucha were standing. He could see another female standing near by, talking with Connor. His eyes flickered back to the leader, and the Maned Wolf shortly after. "Uhm... uh, greetings," He mumbled.
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:09 pm

Kai
Furious at his pack leader, Kai decided to leave to find more humans to take him away hopefully back to Africa. He didn't bother to say goodbye.

Layla
Layla padded along the path, her mottled fur feeling so dirty she longed to scratch at it, but knew it would only make things worse. Gasping, she collapsed for a moment. Then when she looked up with her groggy eyes she saw a sight that she never thought she would see again.

"Hurricane!" she yowled happily. She scrambled to her paws after her brother.

One day she went hunting with their father, and suddenly there was a massive earthquake, and they were separated from each other. She survived with her father until he mysteriously disappeared. It was such a relief to see him, safe.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:32 pm

Hurricane turned his head, seeing a smaller Dingo staring at him and calling his name, dirty and pathetic looking. In his blind rage of his loss of Fos, he didn't even remember his sister's scent. "Who are you?" He growled.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:39 pm

"Hurricane, I'm your sister," she told him, breathless. "It's Layla!" How could he forget his own sister? Perhaps she was just gone too long and the mess she was in made her unrecognizable. "Our half brother, Fos? How could a newcomer know him?"
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Hurricane stiffened. "No, it can't be!" He said, shocked, sniffing the air. "They died in that earthquake."He said, shaking.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:51 pm

Tears began to clot in the corners of Layla's eyes. "We never died Huri," she murmured. "We survived on our own for a while, but then Dad vanished..."

She was in such shock that she found her brother, but she held back on her rejoice until Hurricane actually recognized her... and after a good bath.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Connor watched as the situation settled over, and he soon noticed a VERY familiar scent. Not too close, but far enough to be smelled. He glanced around, before standing on his paws, and trotting around, stretching his muscles.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:54 pm

Hurricane shook his head. "I have no family. Not anymore." He growled, turning his back on Layla and squeezing into the den. He was well aware of Lucha behind him, but made no comment.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Haytham Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:55 pm

With his head held high, and ears pricked upwards in an arrogant looking manner the dark coloured male strolled into the area, his nose searching for a particular scent. His brown eyes narrowed. '..Connor?' There was no denying it. It was him. His son. The one who had almost succeeded in killing him... A rumble sounded in his throat. He pushed the thought to the back of his mind, and twitched his tail, glancing around the area. It was different - very different - from where he had come from. There was barely any trees in sight, nor any prey for that matter. Then the familiar figure of his son drifted into view. He walked over, head still held high as if he was the one in charge, and his teeth slightly bared. He then smirked. A female? It seemed Connor had been talking to one shortly before he had arrived. 'I wonder if the little fool has found himself a mate yet.' He thought, finally halting near the brownish-red coloured wolf. "Long time no see... Connor." He mumbled, his eyes narrowing slightly.
Haytham
Haytham

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:01 am

Layla frowned. Maybe when she cleaned up she'd be recognizable.

So she plunged into a nearby puddle and shook her pelt vigorously, making sure to get all the filth and grime out. Within a few moments her golden coat began to shimmer, and her white underbelly looked freshly bleached. Blinking the water out of her green eyes, she growled and threw herself in front of her brother. "Look at me!" she barked. "I am your sister!"
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:04 am

Connor perked his ears, and a growl echoed through his chest, though it slowly turned to a whimper. His dark-honey eyes, or orange, blinked, as he turned to face his father. Haytham. "Haytham" he said, narrowing his eyes, and taking a few steps closer. His snout twitched, as his nose tried to gather the scents. 'I wonder if he's done with his Templar plans' he thought, tilting his head. His breathing slowly turned to a grunt. "What are you doing here?" He questioned, rather angry, turning around and sitting.
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:05 am

Hurricane stared at Layla, his eyes wide. "But, you? How did you- What?" He asked, confused and completely dumbfounded.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:07 am

Layla smiled, glad that he finally came to his senses. She nuzzled him and gave his ear a lick. "I've missed you so much."
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:10 am

"I've missed you too." He murmured quietly to his sister. He thought they were all dead! He knew his mother was dead for sure, he had witnessed her death. But that's a completely different story, for another time...
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Haytham Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:19 am

"Haytham" He twitched his ears slightly as he heard his son's reply. It wasn't shocking, nor surprising. His son - Connor - sounded not at all pleased. "What are you doing here?" Haytham bared his teeth. He wasn't even sure why he had come to the desolate area. He twitched his nose, and then opened his muzzle to speak. "Just taking a walk I suppose, and I stumbled across you... and your pack..." He responded, and placed himself down upon his rear, looking around the area casually. His thoughts then wondered towards the female Connor had been speaking with previously, and he turned back to the red-brown male with a smirk. "...Did you find yourself a mate yet? You don't want to be forever alone now, do you?" He paused for a moment, and then spoke again. "I expect the Kenwoof bloodline to continue... even if someone as pathetic as you as to continue it." He calmly twitched his tail.
Haytham
Haytham

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:43 am

Layla licked breathed in his warm scent and sighed. "So what's with the pack?" She didn't know exactly what all of the wolves around them were there for, so she could only asume it was a pack.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:02 am

Connor rolled his eyes, of course, being slightly annoyed and surprised at the same time. "Very well then" he stated, slightly upset. His amber orbs glanced as he watched his own father gaze upon the vast territory, and listened. He soon reacted in surprise as his father smirked and brought up the mate topic. He blushed awkwardly under his pelt, and threw one of his paws in the air. "Nope!" He barked. "Do not start. Not here, not now." He said, switching his eyes quickly side to side. "I cannot. Not with you. I- can you not?" He said, tapping his tail nervously.

Phrases gotten here XD ~ http://fav.me/d5urx9h
Connor
Connor
Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:41 pm

Lucha watched her emotionally-unstable pack from a vast distance. In her eyes, Hurricane and a female version of himself sobbed over each other in a joyous reunion. Connor and a stranger conversed together... this conversation seemed vaguely familiar, but the elder would never recall what she related to this meet to. She then realized what had happened between everyone.

'Ye... Ye oll ah family...' She mused, blinking.

Lucha did not have family. None. At all. There was no way a sister, brother, mother, father, or even a long-lost relative could appear in the middle of Australia. But their lives seemed like fantasies. Everyone was in one place.

She continued to watch blankly, not sure how to respond to their reactions toward each other. A feeling inside Lucha - her conscience - urged her to think about what her family would have been like. Another feeling told her to blame the Society for her loss. She ignored this negativity, and thought about a world of Maned Wolves. The tallest, most powerful, most graceful creatures she could imagine at the moment.

Lucha was the only one in this now-desolate land.
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

http://wolflvr7373.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:09 pm

Hurricane saw Lucha, and excused himsel from his sister. "Don't look so down Lucha, if anything, you're like another sister to me." He said kindly, nudging her gently with a smile.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:59 pm

Lucha was dumbfounded. She furrowed a brow as Hurricane nudged her shoulder. He may consider her a sister, but she considered herself his favorite aunt, or maybe a grandmother. She didn't have a clue on how old he was, so she stuck with aunt.

The Maned Wolf whisked her ears to the side defensively, and blushed furiously under her silky fur. She felt the warmth seep to her dark cheeks, then around her temples.

"Fest, ye sista flies outta tha sky. Then, Conn-ah's fatha rises from tha grand? Now, ye can read me mind?" She wrinkled her nose, disgusted by the coincidences. She lifted her jet-black mane in protest, and emitted a low, territorial growl.

Things did not look natural here. Wolves were magically appearing in front of her eyes. Dingo's leaped into the territory every second she looked.

Nothing was as it seemed anymore. All Lucha wished for was a group of biologists to take her away from the bizarre canines.
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:47 pm

Layla noticed a maned wolf looking slightly depressed and flattened her ears. Was there something wrong with family? she wondered as she heard the elderly wolf's reply. "What's wrong?" she began to ask but quickly bit her tongue. "I don't know exactly how you're feeling right now," she admitted, crouching low in respect. "And I won't pretend that I do. But however you feel towards this rejoicing or whatever, I honestly feel just as out of place. I mean, as long as my brother is here, I'm home, but it's been so long I... I don't feel like I truly belong in this pack. I'm sure you've been here longer, and I'm sorry if my appearance brings mixed emotions. If it helps you, I'll just go."

She turned to Hurricane. "It was nice seeing you again," she told him, her heart sinking.
Layla
Layla
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Lucha snorted. She assumed she didn't need all of this pity. None of it, in fact. She allowed her eyebrows to pull back, and her jaw became less tense. She was interested in this offer. A female, leaving her pack, on Lucha's watch? What a glorious event! She nearly began to break a smile, before considering Hurricane's reaction to this.

"Enaff," She snapped harshly, baring her teeth in a disgusted frown. She looked down on the submissive Dingo.

"Jast get atta me sight. I be fine... Nan ye beeswax, Sheila!" She demanded, her hackles rising with impatience.

Her eyes did not glow as brightly as they did during the night, though looked as violent as ever at the middle of the day.
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:06 pm

Hurricane flattened his ears as Lucha snapped at him. "L-Lucha, I'm sorry." He said, unsure what had gotten into her. "Maybe you should go calm down." He growled at her, regaining his dominant posture.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:29 pm

"Ye came ta me. Leave, Hurray-cane; an ye twin, too." Lucha responded quickly, her voice only a bit softer.

She was not going to leave this spot, even if it was by force. She did not have the energy to move away from the noise, and would have to deal with it... Somehow. The Maned Wolf looked away from the twin dingoes, and frowned; a fang flashing without notice. She barely tried to shoo the smaller canines away. A flick of her tail would probably signal them away. Her hackles settled.
Lucha
Lucha
Lead Consilium

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Hurricane snarled at Lucha and turned his back on the female. He felt awful. Now he was losing Lucha as a friend? The Dingo paced right outsid ethe entrance of the den, muttering to himself.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum