Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Australian Paws Pack
He yo! Welcome to the Australian Paws Pack! A canid role play in Australia! Hope to see you log in or join us!! :3
Australian Paws Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Time
Latest topics
» Broken Reality
Mystic Cave - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am by Guest

» |INCANDESCENCE | WOLF RPG
Mystic Cave - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 5:03 pm by Guest

» Gray Skies
Mystic Cave - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:37 pm by Lakota

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Mystic Cave - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Our Allies Mystic Cave - Page 5 Iaza19652115050200 Top 50 Wolf
RPG Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Our Button Mystic Cave - Page 5 Iaza19652166847400
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Guest Chatbox

Mystic Cave

+2
Ken'ichi
Fos
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Mystic Cave - Page 5 Empty Mystic Cave

Post by Fos Sun May 26, 2013 11:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

An old abandoned cave, hidden behind the Mackenzie Falls. Moss and mushrooms cover the walls, along with a trickling old stream running down the center. The stones are worn and long eroded, obviously being here for long, the stories of the cave carved into the walls. But what secrets does this place hold?

Mystic Cave - Page 5 Cave10

Prey & Predators:

Fos
Fos
Leader

https://australianpawspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mystic Cave - Page 5 Empty Re: Mystic Cave

Post by Hurricane Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Hurricane was glad Enzie was speaking to him again. He hoped she still wasn't upset about what Alastrine had told him. The male Dingo stretched and looked at Sollei, wondering if she wanted to be acceoted into the pack or not. He wanted her to join, as it would mean new members, and a new friend.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzie Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:13 pm

"How are you, Hurricane?" She asked Hurri with a small smile. She looked around the area with a small smile on her face.
(Sorry for the short post, I got writersrblock.)
Enzie
Enzie
Akinyemi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:25 pm

"Fine, I'm fine." He said, taking a step away from Enzie. As usual, the aussie wasn't used to being around others yet, let alone getting close to someone. "Crikey! Soelli, mate. Are you gonna join or what?" Hurricane asked, scratching behind his ear.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sollei* Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:16 am

The two toned female shook herself off as others appeared to be in the cave, all of them female except for the sound of snoring and the sound of a pup. A wolf femme approached her and she blinked at the introduction.
"Hello Alastrine, my name is Sollei." She said, bobbing her head slightly before a second wolf spoke up, causing Hurricane to shift aside. She took this as a cue to walk forwards just a little, noticing a russet girl with what she assumed was the pup.

"Congratulations Tamriel, your pup looks very strong already. The name's Sollei." She responded with a slight laugh, her voice a lot less raspy. Hurricane spoke to her again and she gave him a confused look before blinking.
"Family...I'll keep that in mind." She mused before noticing a female approach first Tamriel, then Hurricane.

Sollei looked from this female to the dingo and then smiled just a little. She wasn't sure how many females were enamoured with the dingo male, but she would be making sure not to step on any toes for the moment. The other femme seemed so focused on Hurricane that the Shepherd cleared her throat.
"My name's Sollei...what's yours?" She asked, light brown opticals resting on the smaller female before she turned her attention back to Hurricane at his final question.

"I haven't had a real good family before, so I'm not as social as others...but I'm good at fishing...and running. I should join....lets me see what I've been missing, ya know?" She said before smiling just a little. The young female then stared at Hurricane for a moment, wondering what he was doing here...Dingoes weren't as common near the coast, or in the forest or so she'd heard. "As long as you don't mind the fact that I've got no tail and I came from the red center...I guess I'll join. If you let me of course, do you guys accept on physical condition or anything? I might be a bit skinny for your liking presently, if you do." She then looked away and almost giggled. Sollei supposed that she might just enjoy it here, hey....probably more than might.
Sollei*
Sollei*
REMOVED FROM THE PACK

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:24 am

Hurricane chuckled at Sollei's enthusiam. He had noticed the females getting a bit clingy lately, and he wasn't used to it. "I can relate to that, I guess, and this is Enzie." The Lead Zacal introduced his friend, who was standing beside him a few moments earlier. "A docked tail is nothing to be ashamed of, aussie!" The male tilted his head as he looked at Sollei closely, she had a kind of skinny frame, yes, but she looked like a fine hunter. "What is this, 'red center, you keep talking about?" He asked, the make dingo was quite curious to know what she was talking about.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastrine* Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Alastrine had dozed off. She had gotten quite tired. Looking around she saw Enzie by Hurricane. She smiled as Enzie was okay then went back to sleep.
Alastrine*
Alastrine*
MEMBER WHO LEFT
MEMBER WHO LEFT

http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sollei* Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:31 am

"I was just making you aware, of the lack of tail...you know?" She said smoothly before smiling a little at the male. Her pale brown eyes danced as she looked about at all the other canines, a soft smile coming to her maw.

"The red centre...is west of here. It's the desert where I was born, not much there unless you stick to stock trails and move at night. Too hot during the day and all, but lots of wilder Dingoes out hunting at that time.." She explained, some of the red dust settling on her white blaze and drying there. "What about you? An east coast dingo huh?" She teased lightly, waiting a moment before moving around him to go further into the cave.

Last edited by Sollei on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Sollei*
Sollei*
REMOVED FROM THE PACK

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:35 am

Hurricane tilted his head for a moment, eying Sollei thoughtfully. "Yes. Yes I guess you could say that." The male scratched behind his ear for a moment, thinking. Seeing she wanted to go further into the cave, he moved aside with a chuckle.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sollei* Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:32 am

She looked back at Hurricane with a cheeky laugh, remembering his thoughtful gaze on her. "Oh...before I forget Hurricane. Don't worry, I'll play nice and all. Though I do go off on long runs, if you're ever interested you could tag along." Sollei said before shaking out her coat one more time, the black and white markings more prominent now.
Sollei*
Sollei*
REMOVED FROM THE PACK

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:50 am

"Sure, why not?" He said with a small smile. He looked at Enzie, Alastrine, and Tamriel in turn. He laughed at her other comment slightly, and shook her head. The male glanced at her black a white pelt, and knew she would stand out in the australian wilderness, but she'll be fine when she gets used to it.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastrine* Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:09 am

(Since no one else cares to start the rpg event I will a little late but its okaz it shall be from today 8th to the 14th)

Alastrine woke up and sniffed the air the smell was back but stronger. Alastrine walked up to Hurricane and said. "Hurricane whats that smell? Should we investigate?" She waited for her good friends' respond.
Alastrine*
Alastrine*
MEMBER WHO LEFT
MEMBER WHO LEFT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:31 pm

(I apologize, Alastrine. I couldn't find the charger to my tablet.)

Hurricane sniffed the akr, sneezing as an unfamiliar scent hit his nose. He nodded at the females, checking Fos for a moment before setting off. "Lets go." He said gruffly.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastrine* Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:38 pm

(It's okay I didn't realize sorry)
Alastrine nodded sneezed as well and said. "Wow what a foul smell." She followed him heading towards this location.
~WP
Alastrine*
Alastrine*
MEMBER WHO LEFT
MEMBER WHO LEFT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sollei* Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:21 am

Sollei sneezed as an alien smell teased her nostrils, making her shudder before she looked about. Hurricane and another femme were just leaving in order to suss out the smell. "Might as well tag along." She said, loping along after them.

- wp
Sollei*
Sollei*
REMOVED FROM THE PACK

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken'ichi Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:03 pm

The female strolled back into the cave, and settled down next to her sleeping son. He was about a year old now, and was old enough to look after himself. Her hazel pools then shifted to look at the others who were sleeping in the cave, and her jaws unleashed a sigh. She wasn't content here. 'I'm starting to miss my travels... I enjoyed them thoroughly...' The lass thought, resting her head upon her black tinged paws, and looking at her son, Aliacha. He was sleeping peacefully, his ears and tail twitching occasionally as he dreamt. 'Aliacha will enjoy it too.' Fondly, she lent over and licked him on the forehead, before settling back down again. Gently, she nudged her son awake, and he looked at her confused. But she quickly shushed him, and they both hurried out of the cave, heading towards Mackenzie Falls.

-MF-
Ken'ichi
Ken'ichi
Consilium

RolePlay Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum: